Friday, August 08, 2008

A Nightmare on Elm Street - Finished

I finally finished guys. Sorry it took so long. I nearly finished the painting several months ago, decided that I wasn't happy about how it looked (particularly after this disection of a house portrait), and repainted the whole thing. My wife has the camera in Florida now, so I had to use my cell phone to take this picture. The sky isn't quite this bright in person, but it would be really cool if it did. If you're curious, here is how it looked back when I started.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Awesome painting! As an architecture student I did quite a few architectural renderings and that painting of the petch house really made me cringe. I'm a stickler for perspective... it made me want to redo it for him! ...just might sometime. Yours is quite the portrait. Good work!

amanda said...

Thanks John! We're so excited to see it in person. It looks beautiful.

John said...

Nathan,

Thanks!

Amanda,

Great! Thanks!